Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to my blog ......UUPP

Positive Art Prints for you.....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/uupp

Original 8x10 Print available from the UUPP etsy store
I have started the new year out with my new blog for my new Etsy store, UUPP.
I am so thrilled.   What is UUPP?

UUPP = Unique, Uplifting, Positive, Prints

I started UUPP,  for a very special reason. Over the last few years during some really difficult times I have relied on my faith, uplifting messages and positive people.  Being grateful on a daily basis became so important. I will never forget the lessons I have learned. The challenges I faced then, are still with me and are not going to go away.  The difference between a few years ago and now is I have learned to take care of myself, and find peace in the small things each day. I feel blessed now, not burdened.

I have created original artwork for the UUPP Store, full of inspiring messages of hope, love, laughter, faith, gratitude and peace. All the categories and the new work to come are the great loves in my life. From cooking (I love love Julia Child) to the escape my garden gives me, to watching great movies and reading great books (I admit I am a Jane Austin addict), to providing a good home to my husband and children, to always being a good friend to others and remaining strong in my faith.

I am excited to have a place to create my own work for you to enjoy.

Peace Always,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment