Monday, June 20, 2011

The Beauty of Custom Art Pieces: Portuguese Anyone ?

I absolutely love doing custom prints. When Margaret from Brazil, emailed me for a custom print to be created and sent to her and used on her cookie blog, I got really excited.  Margaret wanted a version of my "Live, Love, and Bake Cookies" art print. She requested the text, "Live, Love and Decorate Cookies" written in Portuguese. I matched the colors to work with her cookie decorating inspired blog.   Check out her lovely blog here:  http://cookieriabymargaret.blogspot.com/  .


Final Custom Art Print

Color Inspiration from Margaret's Blog


Original Print Design from UUPP

2 comments:

  1. I really have to love this as these words are one of my life mottos! I will never forget the last insightful words from a friends mother, as her life came to an end way too soon, due to Cancer... "If I had to do it over again I would have baked more cookies." Life happens in the kitchen baking with my children, while the world goes on around us. I love this print and motto. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing that. You are so right, so much of our lives do happen in those little moments. I do treasure the moments I have baked with my kids.

    ReplyDelete