Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Charming Spots

Tyra recently bought one of my prints from my store and sent me this image. I love seeing how people use my work in their decor. What a peaceful spot.  The older I get, the less I desire more space or a larger house. What I really seek out now is quaint areas that have a lot of charm and comfort to them.  Thanks for sending this over Tyra. Feel free to send me your snaps of your prints in your home to be featured on my blog.


Tessera Photos


Storms of Life 8x10 Print from UUPP


Storms of Life 5x7 Greeting Card from UUPP


4 comments:

  1. Beautifully made and what a great reminder to have in your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed making this illustration. We are all that little boat some days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Carrie,
    I love my Smile print so I featured it on my blog today. I can't find your email address for some reason so I didn't know how else to let you know.
    I couldn't get a great photo of the print up on my wall, but I really do love it and it makes me smile.
    Karen
    www.itsstilllife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen!
    So happy to hear from you. I didn't know you also blog and have an Etsy store. I am in love with both. I am so impressed that you get a blog post done each day. Sometimes I let that fall behind.
    I love shopping for vintage items too. I'll post your print photos soon. I really like the frame color you chose.

    ReplyDelete