Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wine Ice Cream

I enjoy an occasional glass of wine. My favorite being a glass of Pinot Grigio along with smoked gouda cheese.  Recently on my annul trip to the Minnesota State Fair a few weeks ago, I came across something wonderful.  Wine ice cream.  Oh yum. I am going to say that again...oh yum!  It was divine. Cordial cherry ice cream with some red port wine.  I savored every bite. Unfortunately it isn't available for purchase anywhere except at the fair.  I will certainly be back next year and waiting in line for another scoop.  So yum it was, it inspired me to make a new print.  Happy Monday.....




UUPP




2 comments:

  1. oh my oh my! i've never come across wine ice-cream before! would love to try it.. i love the print!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami, it was so good it was ridiculous. They would actually card you to get your ice-cream. Ha!

    ReplyDelete